Want to grow your career while making a difference?
What’s it Like to Work at CBES
Working at CBES is more than just a job — it’s becoming a part of a team that values you for your individuality and ideas. At CBES, we strive to provide the type of working environment that promotes the following:
Community Is Priority
Working at CBES is more than just a job — it's becoming a part of a team that values you for your individuality and ideas. At CBES, we strive to provide the type of working environment that promotes the following:
We have set working hours and don't expect CBES's members to work past those hours. If an members finds themselves consistently working outside of normal work hours, they're encouraged to speak with their
Open Door Policy
Whether you've got an idea that would improve the processes at CBES, want to pitch a fun employee social idea, have an issue you'd like addressed, or just want to say hello, the CBES leadership team always has an open door and encourages employees to reach out.
People Are Values
Our individuality and differences are what make us stronger. As a team, we use those strengths and voices to create and deliver impactful result for Biodiversity Conservation in Vietnam. We are committed to promoting equality and inclusion, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age
What Benefits Does CBES Offer?
- Participate in field surveys with conservation experts.
- Get advice for jobs from experts in conservation
- Trained in the knowledge of nature conservation and wildlife recuse
- Contribute to nature protection and wildlife conservation in Vietnam
- Expertise will be trained while working at CBES
- Get certificates from CBES for jobs or scholarship
- Supported field survey fee and daily salary
Join Our Team
We currently have no vacancies open