Be the first to learn about new and exciting updates from CBES.
Center for Biodiversity conservation and Endangered Species (CBES) is formed by an assembly of experienced researchers and conservationists who envision a future where Vietnam's biodiversity is shielded under science-based policies, evidenced-driven activities and concerns of public.
WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON?
• Understanding long term impacts of wind farm on biodiversity in Vietnam;
• Investigating the diversity, abundance, distribution and ecology of marine mammals and dugongs in Vietnam;
• Citizen science to monitor the diversity and distribution of cetaceans in Vietnam;
• Conservation of Tonkin snub-nosed monkey in North of Vietnam;
• Community-based conservation of Sarus crane in Mekong Delta;
• Establishing Rapid Response Network for strandings of Cetacean and sea turtle;
• Providing consultancy services, biodiversity survey services, and risk assessment for renewable energy developments.